Are you an in-service teacher in Ghana looking to obtain your National Teaching Council (NTC) number and license?
This guide will provide you with all the necessary information on the online registration process, including how to register, get your NTC number, and obtain your license.
Step-by-Step Guide to Online Registration
The online registration process for in-service teachers in Ghana is straightforward and can be completed in just a few simple steps.
- Visit the official Teacher’s Portal Ghana (TPG) website at tpg.ntc.gov.gh.
- Click on the “Register” button on the homepage.
- Fill in the registration form with your personal information, including your full name, email address, and a secure password.
- Upload a clear passport-sized photograph of yourself in either PNG or JPEG format.
- Select “Teacher” as your account type and enter your teaching qualifications and work experience.
- Review your information and submit the form.
- Wait for the NTC to process your application and send a confirmation email to the email address you provided during registration.
Obtaining Your NTC Number and NTC ID Card
Once your online registration has been processed and approved, the NTC will assign you a unique NTC number.
You can use this number to apply for your license, which will enable you to legally teach in Ghana.
To apply for your license, simply log into your TPG account and complete the online application form. You will need to provide additional information, including your NTC number, teaching qualifications, and work experience.
Once your license application has been reviewed and approved, the NTC will send you a digital copy of your license, which you can download and print for your records.
How to Apply for NTC ID Card in Ghana
Once you have gone through the steps above, wait for the NTC team to come to your district or region for you to receive your physical NTC ID Card.