As a parent, guardian, or student in Ghana, it is essential to have access to the Ghana Education Service (GES). The GES is responsible for the management and coordination of the education sector in Ghana.
They oversee the development and implementation of policies and programs that promote quality education and ensure equitable access for all.
In this guide, we will provide you with all the information you need on how to contact the Ghana Education Service.
- Overview of the Ghana Education Service (GES) The Ghana Education Service is the government agency responsible for the management and coordination of the education sector in Ghana. The agency was established in 1974 to oversee the development and implementation of policies and programs that promote quality education for all Ghanaians. The GES is responsible for managing all levels of education in Ghana, from basic education to tertiary education.
- Why Contact the Ghana Education Service? There are several reasons why you may need to contact the Ghana Education Service. These reasons include:
- Enquiring about admission into a school or program
- Requesting for information about education policies and programs
- Reporting a complaint or issue related to education
- Seeking employment or career opportunities with the GES
- Seeking assistance with an educational matter
- How to Contact the Ghana Education Service The Ghana Education Service has several channels for communication. Here are the various ways you can contact the GES:
a) Physical Address The Ghana Education Service has its headquarters in Accra. You can visit the office in person to make enquiries, lodge a complaint or request for information. The physical address is: Ghana Education Service Headquarters Ministries, Accra P.O. Box M45, Ministries, Accra, Ghana.
b) Phone Number You can contact the Ghana Education Service via phone. The GES has a national call center that is open 24/7. You can call the center on 0302-747-778 or 0302-747-779. You can also contact the regional offices of the GES via phone. Here are the phone numbers for each region:
- Greater Accra Region: 0302-683-627
- Ashanti Region: 0322-026-870
- Central Region: 0332-132-245
- Western Region: 0312-023-664
- Northern Region: 0372-023-740
- Upper East Region: 0382-023-160
- Upper West Region: 0392-022-540
- Volta Region: 0362-023-166
- Eastern Region: 0342-029-297
- Brong Ahafo Region: 0352-022-491
c) Email You can also contact the Ghana Education Service via email. The GES has a dedicated email address for enquiries and complaints. You can send an email to email@example.com, and a customer service representative will get back to you as soon as possible.
d) Social Media The Ghana Education Service is active on social media. You can follow them on Twitter (@EducServiceGh) and Facebook (Ghana Education Service) to get updates and news about education in Ghana. You can also send a direct message on social media to make enquiries or report a complaint.