At Sekondi College, we understand the importance of having a user-friendly online admission portal that allows our prospective students to easily access information about our programmes and admission guidelines.
Our goal is to provide a seamless experience for applicants who want to join our college.
How to Login to the Sekondi College Online Admission Portal
To access our online admission portal, you will need to follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: Visit our website at www.sekondicollege.edu.gh
- Step 2: Click on the “Admissions” tab on the homepage
- Step 3: Select “Online Admissions Portal” from the drop-down menu
- Step 4: Enter your login credentials (username and password) in the fields provided
- Step 5: Click on the “Login” button
Once you have successfully logged in, you will be directed to the dashboard of the online admission portal, where you can access all the information you need about our programmes and admission guidelines.
Programmes Offered at Sekondi College
At Sekondi College, we offer a wide range of programmes designed to prepare our students for successful careers in various industries.
Our programmes are tailored to meet the needs of both local and international students, and they are delivered by experienced and highly qualified faculty members.
Our programmes are divided into the following categories:
- Business and Management Studies
- Engineering and Technology
- Health Sciences
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Visual and Performing Arts
Each programme is designed to provide our students with the knowledge and skills they need to succeed in their chosen career paths.
We also offer a variety of co-curricular activities that help our students develop their leadership and teamwork skills.
Admission Guidelines at Sekondi College
To ensure a smooth admission process, we have put in place the following guidelines:
- Applicants must meet the minimum admission requirements for their chosen programme.
- Applicants must complete the online application form and pay the required application fee.
- Applicants must submit all the required documents, including academic transcripts, recommendation letters, and proof of payment.
- Applications must be submitted before the application deadline.
- Applicants will be notified of their admission status via email or phone.
At Sekondi College, we are committed to providing our prospective students with the best possible experience when it comes to accessing information about our programmes and admission guidelines.
Our online admission portal is designed to make the admission process as seamless as possible, and we encourage all applicants to take advantage of this platform.
If you have any questions or concerns about our programmes or admission guidelines, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can.